Overview of Courier Tracking Status
What is courier tracking? What are the needs of courier tracking? How to know Courier Tracking Status? This article talks all about courier tracking. Let us have look on it.
What is courier tracking and tracing?
Courier tracking / tracing is nothing but just tracking the parcel evolution with the help of online parcel tracker by using the unique bar codes.
What is the need of courier tracking?
Courier tracking can make you to access easily through online tracking system. You can track the status of the consignment rather than going to the courier offices or we can call customer service centers.
Courier tracking will help you with online services to track like:
- Shipment status
These online services will support more than 60 companies which operate in India and with this service you can just track the current status of the package with in few seconds. The supporting companies are like
- Track on
- Blue dart
- Speed post
- First flight
- Professional couriers
Where can we find courier tracking ticket, tracking code and number?
Every item which is sent in a courier post will have unique ticket (which is attached) in recognizing the item and every ticket have a bar code.
Producer of DTDC Courier Tracking
- Initially you need to give consignment or AWB number in the form.
- After entering the number click on the “Track courier Status”.
- It will show you current location and status of the shipment.
- Note it will support both international and domestic service
- For this process you need to visit dtdc.in
- Enter your courier tracking number whichever is linked with the shipment
- Here you can track multiple shipments by separating with comma( approxmently you can track 25 shipments)
Benefits of courier tracking services:
If anyone posts the parcel through certain courier networks
The biggest advantage when you post the parcel through certain courier network is that you can track your parcel as it moves by the network process.
This service is available for the most of the great brands
Through the courier tracking services we can expect the delivery time of the parcel in time.
How user can get benefits through Courier Tracking Services?
The following are the user benefits of courier tracking services.
By using the courier service you feel better in handling the customer enquiry because you can check out the items progress through the pipeline.
It will bring out the liability
Peace of mind:
Parcel can be expected in time and you can even track the courier details online by unique track number
If you want your courier to reach on time to specified location then your courier tracking info will ask you to confirm.
The details will be collected by couriers like:
Name and signature of the person and you need to give necessary information.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the courier tracking and delivery system
- The users can track the details of courier / order goods
- This courier service will use various domains to track to track the good when delivered by some other user
- Courier tracking will give status updates on your sent goods.
- Good location should be enter by authority manually
- Sometime location may be changed
Hope this article helps you to know about “courier tracking” follow us for more updates on Tracking and please share your comments below.